1) Q12 - Mesial of tooth 17. Isn’t the border too well-defined for caries? I was confused and didn’t choose it as caries. Q 35 – Mesial of tooth 54- the same question?2) Q40 – Could we count the lower teeth together? I put the option I. Supernumerary tooth and it’s wrong.
3) Q50 – the patient is HBV+. We have a patient management template. If they don’t give us the option K. Consult physician and assess liver function on the exam, should we choose the option C. Obtain a recent INR before a surgical procedure instead?4) Q60 – here we have new options, one of them is complete healing- how does it appear on X-rays? Like apical scar?
5) Q70 – Management of hypoglycemia conscious – in our book we have only administration oral glucose, here the answer is both oral glucose + oxygen. So should we correct it in our books? Also regarding hyperglycemia conscious- should we do both – call 911 + administer oxygen?
6) Q89 – The patient’s age is 11 y.o. weight is 36 kg. Pediatric dose for Ibuprofen will be 36 kg* 10 mg\kg =360 mg q 6-8 h. Max daily dose will be 36 kg* 40 mg\kg = 1440 mg. Should we also put I. Excessive dosage per day + L. Incorrect frequency + N. Incorrect instructions as in the prescription the dosage isn’t pediatric?
7) Q100 - here I chose L. Inappropriate obturation material. Is it totally incorrect?8) Q105 –The patient has localized aggressive periodontitis. We should choose the appropriate treatment. Why don’t we pick the option C. Extraction of tooth 4.6 (as tooth 4.6 has mobility grade II+ deep pockets+ b-II furcation involvement) in addition to A and B?9) Q106+Q107 – The time of treatment for aggressive and refractory periodontitis with metronidazole is 8 days according to the table in our book (on page 89). Here we have 7,5 days in q106 and 10 days in q107. Should we mention something about duration (insufficient\excessive) in these cases?